The Power of Positive Leadership - Virtual Training
December 8th and 15th, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST Inspire Positive Change!
Time & Location
A TWO-PART VIRTUAL ZOOM SERIES
Your Ticket Is For Both Days: Dec 8 and 15
About the Series
In Order to Lead...Others Must Follow
Now more than ever, postive leadership is critical.
Join us for a powerful two-part series: December 8th and 15th from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
Julie Nee is the VP of Training for the Jon Gordon Companies and Master Trainer of The Power of Positive Leadership.
James Pagano is a certified executive coach with focus on business performance and leadership development.
"Leadership is not just about what you do, but what you can inspire, encourage and empower others to do." -Jon Gordon
More about this event:
This will be a robust interactive training over two half-day sessions.
It is our goal that you leave this training with the mindset, tools and practical action plan to share and implement with your team and organization.
Key curriculum and breakout session topics include:
- Why positive leadership matters and its impact on your team
- Leading with optimism and driving a positive culture
- Creating and sharing a positive vision for the future
- Transforming and removing negativity
- Building and strengthening team relationships
- Pursuing excellence and leading with purpose
Take the lead and inspire positive change!